Fourteen people are said to have filed a complaint after suspicious bites during the recording of the program “The song of the year”, presented by Nikos Aliagas on TF1. Recorded on the outskirts of Toulon, the concert was broadcast this Saturday, June 4.
Was the party ruined? The wild bites, which tarnish many evenings at the moment, especially in Montpellier, would also have been invited during the filming of The Song of the Year, indicates The Parisian.
14 people file a complaint
According franceinfoaround 60 people were reportedly affected by these savage bites. BFM Toulon Willr specifies that fourteen people would have filed a complaint after being victims of these suspicious bites during the recording of the TF1 broadcast, including a security officer working on the site of the show. The local news channel also reports that two people suspected of having administered them had been taken into custody.
A few hours before the event, our colleagues from Var-Morning however assured that these alerts concerning syringe attacks were ” unfounded and anxiety-provoking rumors” and that the authorities on site had planned “extensive and rigorous security measures”.
But the testimonies are linked on Twitter … “Thank you to the organizers of the music of the year at Mourillon in Toulon. Organization to shit, sting in the public, general fight, 15,000 people planned when there were more of 30,000 people end good horrible”, tweets a user.
The song of the year was rubbish, security didn’t do their job well. There were plenty of shots and plenty of girls fainted
“The song of the year was rubbish, security didn’t do their job well and there were lots of injections, lots of girls passed out, I’ll prepare a thread for you tomorrow, j filmed everything!”
The song of the year was rubbish, the security didn’t do their job well and there were lots of injections, lots of girls passed out, I’m preparing a thread for you tomorrow, I filmed it all! #Mourillon #TheSongOfTheYear #Toulon
— ᴛᴏɴʏ (@VIOKBY) June 3, 2022
Le Figaro gathered other testimonies.
For its part, the metropolis tempers and indicates that “no major incident was listed by the security agents during these two days”, in a press release shared on Twitter. She then returns to the subject of injections and specifies that “16 people are said to have filed a complaint following the bites they allegedly suffered during the concert on Friday evening, ten of which are still only suspicions of bites not formally established”.
It is not, according to the metropolis of Toulon, to play down the affair “but to restore the truth”. As for the discomfort, the metropolis declares that it was only “sunstroke”.
She confirms, however, that two suspects were placed in police custody, after being spotted by security agents. Investigations are still ongoing.
In any case, “blood and urine samples are taken for toxicological purposes to see if there are products that would be able to establish the administration of harmful substances”, explains the public prosecutor at Parisian.