The photo is enough to shock more than one. A six-year-old girl suffered facial injuries after coming into contact with a deadly garden plant. Shocked by this accident, Chavana Neuweg, her mother, wants to inform parents around the world.
An unexpected serious allergy
It all started when this mother noticed pimples on her daughter’s face. Very soon, his eye, ear and face began to swell. Seeing this rash getting worse over time Chavana Neuweg began to worry. The girl was having difficulty breathing and was in a lethargic state when she was taken to a medical professional.
According to her mother, the little girl already had allergy problems before this episode. It is for this reason that his mother had not immediately taken him to the hospital when she saw the first pimples appear. She had first taken care of her as they were used to.
A message to other parents
After this misadventure, the little girl’s mother undertook a search around their property in order to find the plant responsible for her daughter’s allergy. As surprising as it may seem, the plant responsible for this violent allergy was everywhere in the region where they lived.
Chavana Neuweg then started an awareness campaign to inform parents in her community. She wrote a long post which she later posted on social media. In addition to raising awareness among other parents, this message could well save her daughter if the whole community starts banishing these plants.
“That’s probably the most important message I’ll ever make here. But I couldn’t waste another minute without telling the other families about it so they could be informed as well. Mostly because it could save my daughter’s life if you know just a little. Please read this and take it seriously. I am literally begging you for the safety of my child,” she wrote to start.
Chavana Neuweg continued her message by explaining that her daughter has always been sensitive to insects, bees and plants. However, it was the first time that they were confronted with this famous deadly plant. This explains the fact that she did not know how to react quickly.
A plant that is found everywhere in its region
The plant responsible is called Hemlock poison. It grows on their property as well as in the surrounding land. Their daughter would have inhaled the flower of this plant. It caused the worst allergic reaction she had ever seen. The girl hasn’t recovered yet.
“This plant is DEADLY. It is considered one of the worst and deadliest plants in America,” says the mother.
According to Chavana Neuweg, this harmless-looking plant grows all over their region. Much like weeds, they can be found just as well in ditches, along streams or along train tracks.
“The plant is different from many others because it affects the nervous system and can cause nerve and muscle paralysis, vomiting, nausea, coma, muscle aches, seizures, seizures, loss speech, increased heart rate and much more,” she adds.
Give them to the state
Chavana Neuweg invites all those who find that this plant can reach ten feet in height to hand it over to the authorities. The latter are the only ones authorized to destroy these plants, because the law does not allow the ordinary citizen to do it himself.
The same family is warning their subscribers to avoid burning it, because that could help the poison spread through the air. To conclude, she stressed that she was not doing it to scare people, but to inform the population about the danger that this plant represents.