Departures, arrivals, new programs and stops, an overview of the major upheavals that await you in a few weeks on your channels and stations.
After a particularly turbulent 2021 transfer window, the summer of 2022 promises to be calmer with nevertheless inevitable changes and rearrangements for the next season. Who’s leaving? Incoming? Which program will stop? What will be new? The full point.
– Manu Payet and his team will leave the antenna of Virgin Radio after two years together with the animation of the morning, “Virgin Tonic”. The show will be replaced by a production by Cyril Hanouna embodied by Guillaume Genton. According Tele-LeisureDiane Leyre, Miss France 2022, will be by her side.
– Host of the RFM morning show since 2015, alongside Bruno Roblès then Albert Spano, Elodie Gossuin leaves “The Best of Awakenings”. “I feel the need to breathe a little, to also resume actions with Unicef of which I am godmother. And above all to put my family back at the center of my life.explained the former Miss France to the Parisian / Today in France.
– Arrival in September 2015 on TF1, Alessandra Sublet has announced that she is ending her career as a host to convert 100% to comedy. She thus turns her back on her place as an investigator in “Mask Singer” as well as on the programs “Le Grand Concours des animators” and “C Canteloup”. This is Helene Mannarino who will replace her in the latter.
– Three years after his departure from C8 where he hosted the game “Strike”, Vincent Lagaf announced to Tele-Leisure that he was joining RMC Découverte to host a new program in prime time. “The idea is for me to lend a hand to a mechanic in difficulty. And after two years of covid, there are unfortunately a few”he told our colleagues.
– Present every Saturday evening in the second part of the evening on France 2 since September 2006, first in “We are not lying” then in “We are live”, Laurent Ruquier should let Léa Salamé present the talk show alone according to Puremedias. On the other hand, it would keep the animation of the “Children of the TV” every Sunday.
– The red armchair of Michael Drucker will be changing channels at the start of the school year. Launched in September 1998, “Vivement dimanche” will go from France 2 to France 3. “France 3 is part of my DNA. I will be the new incarnation with Cyril Féraud. For me, it’s going to a channel that looks like me”reacted the 80-year-old host in Le Parisien / Today in France.
The new programs
– TF1 has decided to relaunch “Star Academy” the next school year with Nikos Aliagas at the animation, a probable return to the castle of Dammarie-les-Lys and a new cast of teachers. The program had eight seasons on the first channel, between 2001 and 2008, and a ninth in 2012-2013 on NRJ12.
– France 2 is betting on a new general culture game adapted from an English format, “100% Logical”hosted by Cyril Féraud. “Everyone will be able to play, whatever their age, profession or knowledge, you will love it”assured the latter on his social networks.
– Another expected return, that of “MasterChef” . After five editions offered on TF1 between 2010 and 2015, the culinary competition will return to France 2 with Agathe Lecaron hosting and Yves Camdeborde, Thierry Marx and Georgiana Viou on the jury.
Programs that will stop
– After 18 years of existence and thousands of episodes, the soap opera More beautiful life will end on France 3 on November 18. The management of France Télévisions would like a “renewal of the creative offer” and consider “a new story with Marseille and its region”.
– Launched in September 2018 on C8, the talk show “Drop your post!” will not be renewed at the start of the school year. Cyril Hanouna announced at Parisian / Today in France want to bet on “Face à Baba” with a new bi-weekly formula.
– Launched in October 2020 to succeed Patrick Sébastien’s “Plus Grand Cabaret du monde”, “Spectacular” will not return to France 2. Alexandra Redde-Amiel, director of entertainment for France Télévisions, announced on RTL that the program carried by Jean-Marc Généreux and Cyril Féraud had not met its audience.
– After their sale by TF1 and M6 to Altice, the channels TFX and 6ter will mechanically leave their programs without a broadcaster at the end of this year 2022. Final stop or transfer to another channel? The decision will be up to the leaders of the TF1 group to decide on the future of programs such as “The Villa of Broken Hearts”, “Moms and Famous”, “Emergency Calls”, “Cleaners”, “Tattoo Cover” or even ” Criminal Chronicles”. Same thing for the M6 group with “La Robe de ma vie”, “Vive le camping” or “You have a package”.