PSG definitely buys Nuno Mendes, Real offers 100 million euros for Tchouamni, Campos does not want Pogba at PSG, Clauss does not close the door at OM, Frenkie de Jong calms his courtiers … Here is the Top 5 big transfer window files of the day not to be missed. Also discover the Tlgramme Foot Transfert, so you don’t miss any news from these 24 hours.
Nuno Mendes is permanently transferred to PSG
If the summer transfer window has not yet officially opened, the clubs are already working to build their workforce for next season.
From Monday to Saturday at 6 p.m., Maxifoot offers you daily the best of the biggest transfer window files and a summary of the main information from the past 24 hours, with official transfers and rumors deserving particular attention. In one click, you have most of what you need to know about the transfer window!
Mercato: the TOP 5 files of the day that should not be missed
1. PSG definitely buy Nuno Mendes
As expected, left-back Nuno Mendes is definitely joining Paris Saint-Germain! Interesting this season during his loan from Sporting Portugal, the Portuguese international was officially recruited on Tuesday by the French champions, with whom he is now linked until 2026. operation. Thus, Paris SG had already settled €7 million for the Lusitanian’s loan. To buy it permanently, the French champion paid an additional €38 million. In total, Sporting CP therefore received €45 million. It should be noted that the agents’ commissions linked to this operation amount to €3.8 million.
2. Real offer 100 M€ for Tchouamni!
On leaving AS Monaco, Aurlien Tchouamni is getting ever closer to Real Madrid. Announced imminent on Monday, the transfer of the French midfielder is soon complete and the final details will be finalized in the coming days, say RMC Sport and Foot Mercato. To afford the Mongasque, the Casa Blanca did not hesitate to go all out. While a sum of 80 million euros plus bonuses has been mentioned in recent days, the two media provide some details and indicate that the bonuses will amount to 20 million euros, i.e. a total amount of 100 million euros. ! One more proof that the Merengues rely heavily on the former Bordeaux player for the years to come.
3. Campos doesn’t want Pogba at PSG
Free at the end of his contract in June, Manchester United midfielder Paul Pogba still has an uncertain future. Long present in the sights of Paris Saint-Germain, the French international should not join the champion of France according to information from the daily L’Equipe on Tuesday. Initially targeted by Leonardo, soon officially dismissed from his post by PSG, the former Le Havre does not appear in the plans of the future Parisian sports director, Luis Campos. At the same time, despite ongoing discussions with Juventus Turin, Pogba is still far from an agreement to achieve his return to the Old Lady. His future could be settled in the next few days.
4. Clauss does not close the door to OM
Author of a great season with Lens, Jonathan Clauss arouses envy one year from the end of his contract. For the L’Equipe channel, the right piston of Sang et Or did not rule out a start this summer. Want to go elsewhere? Yes, but depends where and why , explained the Lensois. Before opening the door to OM, which will play in the Champions League next season: I discovered it like you. I had no idea. Playing in a European Cup is a goal in my personal life.
5. Frenkie de Jong calms down his courtiers
Associated with Manchester United and Paris Saint-Germain in recent weeks, Frenkie de Jong has not yet left FC Barcelona. The Dutch midfielder feels good in Catalonia and does not really want to leave the Blaugrana, with whom he is under contract until June 2026. I prefer to stay in Barcelona, confided the Batavian in comments reported by ESPN. Barcelona has always been my dream club, ever since I was young. It’s always like that. I have never regretted my choice to come despite not having obtained as many trophies as I hoped. Despite the player’s desires, the Barcelona leaders are ready to listen to offers from 80 million euros to bail out the club’s coffers and move forward on certain files, such as that of striker Robert Lewandowski (Bayern Munich).
Telegram Foot Transfer – updated on Tuesday, May 31, 2022 6 p.m.
It’s official :
– Free after the end of his contract in Le Havre, the goalkeeper Yahia Fofana signed up with Angers until 2026.
– Cagliari raised the option to buy (€500,000) the left side Raoul Bellanovaloan from Bordeaux.
The TOP hallway noises that should not be missed:
– PSG would offer an annual salary of 25 M€ net Zinedine Zidane to replace Mauricio Pochettino as coach.
– West Ham will pay the 9 million euros of the option to buy the goalkeeper Alphonse Areolaloaned by PSG.
– OM are in competition with Atletico, Naples, Leicester and Newcastle for the central defender William Salibawho wants to stay in Marseille after his loan.
– The middle Georginio Wijnaldum is waiting to find out who will be the coach of PSG next season to decide on his future.
– Bordeaux striker Skou Mara is monitored by OM and Monaco.
– The midfielder of Lens, Cheick Doucouris Crystal Palace’s priority.
– At the end of his contract with Vitesse Arnhem, the central defender Riechedly Bazoer dish OM, Lyon, Monaco and Lille.
– The middle Enzo Zidane will leave Rodez.
– Juve are yet to reach a financial deal with the winger Angel Di Maria.
– Manchester City are interested in the AC Milan striker, Rafael Leo.
– Wolverhampton midfielder Ruben Neves was convinced by Xavi to join Bara.
– The Bara striker, Martin Braithwaiteinterests Valencia, Celta Vigo and Brighton.
See you tomorrow at 6 p.m. for a new edition of the Journal des Transferts. Don’t forget in the meantime to consult the briefs of the day, complementary to the JdT! Find all the transfer window information in real time on Maxifoot!