Tchouaméni, direction Real for 100M?
The information made the front page of the two Madrid dailies on Tuesday. According brand and AS, Aurélien Tchouaméni is approaching Real Madrid very seriously. Although courted by PSG, the AS Monaco midfielder has decided to join the Madrid club. RMC Sport is talking about a transfer of 80 million euros + 20 bonuses, with possible formalization during the week.
- Our opinion : The choice of Tchouaméni seems made. Real and Monaco will now have to agree on the transfer fee.
Dembélé, Lukaku, Di Maria, Koulibaly, MU: the 14 transfer window information for Monday
YESTERDAY AT 08:44
City, the transfer window promises to be lively
After formalizing the arrival of Erling Haaland, Manchester City intends to hit (again) very hard on the summer transfer window. “I can confirm that other players will arrive, said Khaldoon Al Mubarak, the president of the English champion club, on the official site. We seek to strengthen the team in the areas that need it. Every season some players leave and we have to freshen up the team. We are always looking to improve and strengthen ourselves“
- Our opinion : This announces the color on the side of City, a key player in each transfer window.
Will Haaland kill the suspense in England? “It can break the City-Liverpool duopoly”
Lukaku, scheduled meeting with Inter…
- Our opinion : This case is very complex, especially given the sums at stake. But Inter want to give it a shot, with the player’s will as the main argument.
Credit: Getty Images
… who will have to monitor his accounts
Still on the Nerazzurri side, the transalpine press indicates that the club’s accounts remain in the red at 120 million euros, against 246 million last season. “The club will have to end the transfer window with a positive balance of 60 million, and a desire to reduce the wage bill by 10-15%. Discussions are ongoing with UEFA for a new deal“, specifies the Corriere della Sera.
- Our opinion : Inter will probably have to “sacrifice” a top player. The name of Alessandro Bastoni is often mentioned in the press.
Cagliari formalizes the takeover of Bellanova
It was expected and it is now official: Raoul Bellanova is leaving the Girondins de Bordeaux for good. Cagliari, relegated to Serie B, confirmed having exercised the purchase option present in the contract of the player, who could leave this summer in a big team of Serie A. Juventus would be particularly on the lookout.
- Our opinion : Bellanova had a really good season. Cagliari should realize a nice capital gain.
Allan could have signed for PSG
In an interview given to Corriere dello SportAllan confirmed his failed move to PSG during the winter transfer window in 2019.”Let’s say it was done. You could say it was a disappointment. And it needs to be explained. I was and still am happy in Naples, even now when I go back. But it was a great opportunity and a new experience, also of life. It was a useful operation for everyone, but a request that was considered exaggerated appeared“, told the one who then evolved in Napoli.
- Our opinion : If Napoli had not been greedy, Allan would evolve today at PSG.
Will PSG really change? “The Dembélé dossier will tell all about his intentions”
Mané to Bayern: How the Senegalese can make Lewandowski forget
YESTERDAY AT 9:45 PM
On the start, Mané said goodbye to his teammates
YESTERDAY AT 1:38 PM